I’m back!!

Hey, y’all!! I’m back from “vacation”! So you need a recap! We had lots of fun soooo, let’s get started! 
FINALLY, we got to Texas! Woohoo!! 
Besties!

We had to go to opening ceremonies (#boring) but, Evie and Daddy got to be in a lassoing competition!! HaHa! It was hilarious! We left the littles, with Daddy and Mr. Keith and the bigs and the moms got ice cream and Jimmy Johns!! #yummy #winning
It was a rainy day...but we won!!! Let’s go bama! By the way, I’m a big Auburn fan and it is so hard for me to say that😂

 Then we went to McKinney Tx!! As you know I have a number of blogs I follow-most of them live in McKinney! My main one is Shay, from Mix and Match Mama! She is a-mazing! We took her recommendations and ate everywhere she suggested! so.much.fun!





Then we went back, ate dinner and got ice cream! Of course!! That’s all for today! By the way I am leaving again this Friday!! But I am going somewhere super fun with Ella!!! So stay tuned! See you next week! Maybe with more Tx, or with what Ella and I have been up to!

By the way...Vivi turns SIX today!! I love you Vivi girl!❤️


Comments