First day of school...Questions!!

Happy Monday!! It is a very happy Monday day because, uhhh, hello?! No school!! *And we all said a big amen* So today I am sharing my first day of school questions!! Just a fun way for you to get to know me a bit better!

How old are you?
Twelve!!

Favorite TV show?
The Middle!! (Oh, my, stars!! Sooooo funny!!! If you haven’t seen go watch! Now.)

Favorite Food?
Pizza, and Salad! Or barbecue spaghetti!! (Yum!!)

Favorite Past-Time?
Softball!! (I mean obviously!) 

Who is your bestie?
Ella, Reese, Scarlett, Mati, Riley, Maggie, Elizabeth Anne, and many more!!

What are you most excited about for school this year?
All of the friends in my class!!

Favorite Holiday?
Is fall a holiday?! Just kidding! (Well, maybe!) Christmas!!

Favorite Color?
Periwinkle, or Baby Blue!

Favorite Movie?
Instant Family!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lawyer (family law!) or a photographer!

That’s all! Happy Labor Day!







Comments

  1. When do you start school?, we started on the fifth of september this year...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment