30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 2

Today for blogging challenge day 2️⃣ I will talk about my family, and FRAMILY! Friends, that feel like family! Let’s get started! Oh and, by the way...I am out of school! Ahhhh! I could not be more excited!! Another thing: I made all-stars! I was screaming with delight when I found out!! So softball, is to come! Ha!
My fam is the best! I have the most wonderful intermittent family, and the best extended family ever! I will just be talking about my mom, dad, sister, and my framily! That includes: Ella, Scarlett, Reese, Maggie, Anna, and all of my softball sisters.

Momma: She is so sweet, and kind! She does everything for me. If I need something for a project, or I want to spend time with friends she will do whatever it takes to get me what I need! She gives me everything, and I am oh, so thankful!

Daddy: He works All.The.Time. But, he does it to give us everything we need! He coaches us in softball, and goes hunting with me! We have some fun times. Although, every conversation we have is about softball. Ha!
Evie: She is a crazy, crazy person that loves to torcher me. She is a short-stack of pancakes, but can still pin me to the ground! Ha!
Friends: They are awesome, loud, crazy, but oh so fun. I have not one, but TWO friends moving today so I am pretty sad...

Comments