Lake Day Re-Cap!

Hey, girls! Happy Monday!! As you have probably noticed by now, I only post on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I have also deleted my ‘Goodbye’ post. I didn’t like the look-so you know, I left but came back!! Today I am sharing, a fun day on the lake! Keep reading, it was fun!

A few things before I start:
  • The day I am sharing was a Sunday-no softball! 
  • We usually go to church on Sundays, but since we had a fun day we didn’t have time. 
  • Sorry for the lack of pictures! You know you have fun when you have barely ANY pics!
  • Toy Story 4 is AMAZING!! 
  • Thank you Williams for hosting us, we had SO much fun!
Let’s get going on our post!
Four girls, and one boy-all packed *tightly* on a tube! Ha! Please note: Ella in this picture! When we saw the picture, we both laughed SO hard!


Next stop...Goat Island! Petting goats?! Yes, please!
Then, it started to rain! Man!! Not to fear, it rained for maybe two minutes?! What do you think, Ella?
I hope you can watch the video! That was me doing the rope swing!! Fun, fun!
Friends!!
Water Skiing is always a favorite!

We then ended the night with dinner, and ice cream! Definitely a day to remember!!



Comments

Post a Comment