Blogs I Read!!

Today I was thinking, “what do I share today?” I honestly had no idea what to share! Then it hit me, ‘what blogs I read!’. I read two different blogs every day, as many of you know (Mix + Match Mama, and A Little Bit of Everything) although I read a few more from time to time! 

Jen from the Bolin Bunch 
I try to read the Bolin Bunch as much as I can! 
Her space is fun, and loving! She shares her adventures, and lifestyle! She is a MUST to read! 

Narci from Grace and Love Blog 
Narci is one of the best, running Grace and Love Blog! She also lives in the McKinny with the rest of the best bloggers!

Kristen from The Beachy Blonde 
Kristen seems so sweet! Lovin’ life on the beach!! She runs The Beachy Blonde. Super sweet, fun blog for everyone to read!!

Stephanie from NieNie Dialogues
She has been through so much, and her blog is just so fun! Such a reminder on how she has fought, and how YOU too can fight through anything! NieNie Dialogues is one of the best! 

Kelly from Kelly’s Korner 
Kelly from Kelly’s Korner is one of the best! I love reading her blog...her everyday life!! Such fun!

That’s all for today I hope you enjoyed!! Now off to enjoy Memorial Day weekend! Oh, but first Saved By The Bell!

Comments