Day SEVEN

Today is day SEVEN of the 30 day blogging challenge! The prompt for today is your dream job! 
If it was asking what I would like to be when I get older, I’d choose lawyer. Although it isn’t. It is looking for my dream job. A job I would love, and look forward to every day! A job I can make the world a better place with. 

My dream job is a stay at home mom. I believe I have mentioned this before but, I want to have four kids! I have named picked out, the order, everything. Hudson, Sawyer, Ramsey, and Rivers. I want to adopt Rivers, and have all of the other kids. I would love to stay home and raise them to be the best people ever! Sometimes I think: Wouldn’t that be boring? Yes. Yes, it would. I would also love to be a photographer! I could be flexible, and have my own work schedule! Perfect fit for the life I want to have! 

That’s all for today! But first, look at this picture I took of sweet Vivi!
Pretty girl! Also look at this picture...
Never a dull moment! Ha! (Drew loves dinosaurs and is acting like one! Ha!)


Comments