Friday Favorites on a Sunday: Summa Clothes

Hey guys! Today I thought I’d share a little bit about my s☀️mmer outfits. Where I am getting them, what I already have, etc. It will be so much fun, and I hope you will order some!
First, I love to get my summer outfits from Old Navy/Gap! They are all so comfy, but can also be cute. I also like American Eagle. They have some super cute clothes!

  This top is probably going to be worn A LOT by me this summer! It is adorable, and super comfy...Ella has it, so if you want to see her post all about her summer wardrobe check it out: here

Next this top is so cute! I love the print (and if you don’t like it, it comes in a different print to), and I love the style. Very flowy. It can be for on the go, or a outdoors party! I just LOVE it!#hearteyesalltheway By the way, most Old Navy/Gap clothing comes in a different print. I love that about them!

I adore these shorts from J-Crew!! I like the white ones, but they come in all colors. I think all colors are pretty, but I think white will go with everything!

I also love these Frankie shorts from J-Crew! So cute, and affordable! I think I will pair them with my first top from Old Navy. I think they will be perfect for a nice outfit at the beach, running around, or a party.

Today is day 1️⃣ in Ella, and I’s 30 day blogging challenge! It is all about our blog name, and why we chose it.
My blog name is ‘My Lit Life’ Since my life is “lit” and all, I though this name would be perfect. Plus, it is really funny...and will give everyone a good laugh so...fun right?!😂

That’s all for today! Thanks for reading!


Comments

Post a Comment