Friday Favorites!!

Happy, happy Friday friends! It’s the second Friday of Summer, and who’s excited?! Me! Today I am linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci to give you...Friday Favorites! Just sharing a few of my favorites from the week! Let me start writing and get started!
Don’t you just love this graphic?! Adorable right?! I kno was he sweet host would love you to use it if you are linking up! I know they would really appreciate that!
I know I’ve mentioned this romper before, but it so darn cute! Perfect for church! Which is excactly where you will see me in it! Ha!
This adorable sunnies!! Ahh! I csn’t even! Perfect for a day by the pool, where I will spend most of my time! HaHa!
Watching softball is my LIFE #forreal #youhavenoidea #isitreallyafavorite 
Water skiing with the family was a lot of fun! That should be included right?! 

That’s it! Thank you for supporting, and reading my blog!!

Prompt for today:
Proudest moment 

1-When I stayed up on water skis for about a minute and a half! I was SO happy!
2-When I bring home a report card (straight A student)
3-Getting a really good hit! Or making an amazing catch in the outfield 
4-Making the all-star team





Comments