Happy Birthday, Ella!

Today I am going to be sharing a little bit about Ella. Since it is birthday, and all!:) 

Ella. Oh Ella. She is my best friend! We met at a softball tournament. Sigh. I know right?! I was promised a snow cone if I went up and talked to her. Well, I really wanted that snow come! Ha! We talked, and played all day long. Then asked to spend the night. Of course the answer was yes! Our parents were super happy we were becoming friends!! We left the ballpark, went to get Arby’s, then came home and went to bed. It was a tiring day! We were at the ballpark till 12:00! Man! Then it was all history. We became besties!! By the way...I never did get that snow cone! Ha!!
Happy *late* birthday, Ella!!!

Today I will be sharing all of our pictures (well, not all of them-that would take forever!) Ha! We have SO many!!


















Comments