Memorial Day Weekend 2019

I hope everyone has had and awesome Memorial Day Weekend! Mine was great! I wanted to re-cap our fun little weekend, but I didn’t take many pictures...I know. That is what always happens. Although it was fun, so let’s get started on this sweet *short* post!

Saturday:

We cleaned. Cleaned. What a great way to start out the weekend! I cleaned my closet, all of my drawers, and vacuumed really good! I didn’t want to, but now I am really glad I did. Such a weight lifted off, of my chest!

Sunday:

We went to the lake! Our cousins met us there, and we had some fun!

Pre-water skiing! When I told my mom I wanted a picture she was all like, “Oh, your going to look different after skiing?” Yes. Yes we will. 
Oh, Evie! You sure are something else sweet girl!


It work us FORVER to take this picture! Ha! Not really sure why?!

And that was the end! We had an AWESOME time! 

Monday:

We met family for lunch and had an awesome time! Sweet Drew, and Vivi let me take a few pictures of them, and they were oh so cute!! Aww! My sweet girls are growing up so fast! Tears!

That’s all! I hope you enjoyed! And had a weekend to relax!



Comments