This and That!

Today I’m sharing a little This and That for your Thursday! Honestly, we have been up to softball! All the time! It’s hard to handle!! Ahhh! Sometimes I just want to scream! Ha! 

I have mentioned this before, but my sister and I both made all-stars this year! All-stars is a team which consists of the very best players in the league. (Or they try to make it all of the best players...it doesn’t always work out that way! Ha!) I have made all-stars six times, five times before this summer, and my sister has made the team three times, two times before this. It’s fun, but also really hard and tiring! If you could imagine it is HOT! Whew! Very, very hot!


Me during the season, just a swingin’ away! Photo Credit: Reese
This was too funny not to share! Ha! If you know my dad, you know he is the loudest person on the softball field! It is HALARIOUS *only when he is yelling at other people, not me*
The usual: Evie and Anna playing school! 


Oh yeah! Evie taking selfies!! HaHa!

Prompt for today:
My favorite blogs:

Mix + Match Mama
A Little Bit of Everything 
The Bolin Bunch 
Style Duplicated
A Little Bit of Life 
Little By Little 
Kelly’s Korner 
NieNie’s Diolouges 

That’s all for today! 




Comments