What’s up Wednesday-May 2019

Today I’m linking up with Shay and Sheaffer to bring you What’s up Wednesday! Let’s go!
What we are eating this week:

We are CARZY busy this week, and have NO time to cook! #allstars #softball

What I’m Reminiscing About:

All of the summers before were we played all-stars! I miss those times...we came so close, but never could quite pull it throug

What I’m Loving:

Being able to just relax, and enjoy summer! 

What we’ve been up to:

Softball. Softball. And more Softball. 

What I’m dreading:

Nothing at the moment!

What I’m working on:

Blogging friends! Trying to blog everyday, but also not make it a priority! Give me some time to relax and not think about it, although give me a time frame to think about it and work. If you don’t blog, then you don’t know the stress...because it’s REAL!

What I’m excited about:

Pool days! Ahhhhhh! I can’t wait!!!!!!

What I’m watching/reading:

Ummm....Sweet Home Sextuplets came out yesterday!! I still have to finish the episode, but I was oh so excited!!

What I’m listening to:

#allthegreatestshowmansongs

What I’m wearing:

Nike shorts and a T-Shirt! #summerkate But you can also find me in this cute romper or these adorable sunglasses...don’t forget this shirt from old navy! I also bought a ton of cute shorts from j-crew! Like the Frankie shorts, and a ruffle pair!

What we’re doing this weekend:

Did someone say softball tourney?!


What I’m looking forward to next month:

Outdaughtered Season Premiers! Eeeeks!!

What Else is new:

That’s it! Thanks for reading!


Comments