Fourth of July!

Well, another fourth has come and gone! We had FUN today, so I am re-caping all we did! Enjoy!
My outfit of the day! Cute, right?! I thought so! I usually order from, Honeybee Tees-but I forgot! #facepalm So this year we went with the next best option...Target to the rescue! I went these shorts from Crew Cuts (Not the exact shorts—but I couldn’t find mine, sorry!!!)
 Sistas!
Lunch at Mimi’s!! Fun traditions!
We played. And played. And played more. Then we played some more.
Eeeek! Waiting for fireworks to start! Ahhh! 
Sparkles! So much fun!!

Fun fact: I took SIXTY ONE pictures today! Did you read that?! 61!! What?! 
Well Dang! I went out...RIGHT WHEN THE PICTURE WAS BEING TAKEN! Ugh!
Ha!
As this picture was being taken she looks down and goes, “Ssssiiissssyyyy! Where did it go?” Poor baby! Ha!
This girl right here, loved the sparklers!! 
Never. A. Dull. Moment. Ever.
Soooo pretty! Fireworks over the lake?! The BEST! 

That was the end to our fun Fourth of July!







Comments