My heart today.

My heart today. It’s sad, confused, heartbroken. Any word to describe really sad. Today I am posting about Reese and Maggie! These two moved away in May, and honestly it feels like a eternity since I’ve seen them. 

They were the best!! They would laugh with you, cry with you, give you great advice! Anything you needed, they would do! If you need them they were there in a heartbeat! Both of them. They were so funny, and made you laugh even when you felt like breaking down. 

I was walking my dog this morning, and walked by Reese’s old house. It took me back to the day Reese left. I was walking my dog that morning and saw Reese sitting on her porch. I waved, and said see you on a minute! I can’t say, “See you in a minute”, anymore. That’s what brings the tears. 

Yesterday, I got Tevas! I started thinking ‘I’ve got to go show Reese, Maggie, and Ella!’ Wait! I mean just Ella. Times like these makes me thankful, and also very sad. Thankful for my bestie, but sad I can’t show my other besties my new shoes! 

I often question, why God? Why? A scripture he laid on my heart is, Genesis 31:49. “For the Lord watch between you and me, when we are out of one another’s sight.” 

That is SO true! The Lord is watching over me and you, when we aren’t near each other! He is watching over Mags, Reese, and myself...in times we aren’t near! 

Ella said something today that I took to heart! She said, “I have peace knowing they have peace!” That couldn’t be more true! They have peace, therefore I have peace! 

Pray for them! They will have peace through prayer! Yes, I miss them. Yes, I know this is where they should be! They are going to do AMAZING things in their new towns! I can’t wait to see them!! Love you friends! So, so much!

 See you soon friends!

This was not mean’t to copy Ella! At all! This is true stuff, y’all!

Comments