The Countdown Begins!

The Countdown Begins! To what?? Motion! I haven’t talked about this on my blog, but we only have 20 days left! Ella and I are going together, and honestly can. not. wait! It is a church conference that our church puts on every year. It is for 6th graders through College kids! Even though we are rising seventh graders, we didn’t go last year...so this is all new to us! We are staying in a hotel room-uhhhh, what? Without parents....Not sure how that’s going to go! Ha! As of today, July 5 we only have TWENTY days to go! We have waited a looooooonnnnggggg time, but it is getting close! I’m sure I will do a “what’s in my suitcase” post, but just letting you know about what’s coming up for me this month! Next month we have something REALLY, REALLY, fun coming up!! Ahhhhh! Just thinking about it is making me a little antsy! I will have a ‘Motion Recap’ for you soon! Eeeeks! Can it just get here already?! 
See you soon!!

Comments

Post a Comment