First Day of School, Ootd

Hello, everyone! I’m super sad today-last day of summer anyone? But I will put away my sadness to write this blog post!! Today I am sharing my First Day of school outfit!! So fun, right?! Well here it goes!!!

For my shirt I am going with this ruffled shirt!! When we went to Dallas we went to the Galleria...we stopped at Alter’d State, and found my shirt!! I got it in a magenta color, which they don’t have online (boo!) but I love the top in general!!

Next, I went with these jeans!! I am a HUGE fan of the ‘ballerina fit’!! I loved them so much, I got three pairs of them!! Ha! I got these, and these! So cute, right?! Adorable!! I feel like Old Navy really came through this year!! For real!!

For shoes...I of course went with Tevas!! I wore them on repeat, all.summer.long. They are so comfy, if you don’t have some...get some now!!! But for tennis shoes I went with On Clouds! Yes!!! Sooooo comfy!! Get some of these too! Expensive but so worth it!!

Accessory time!! Woohoo! Ok-Kendra Scott!! I love that it adds a bit of bling to your wardrobe!!

Happy school friends!
My Outfit!! Plus my besties!

Comments

  1. School for you seems more exciting than New York, we just get on the school bus and complaun about how tired we are!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment