Life Lately

Hey ya’ll! I took a little  break, but I’m back!! So a little Life Lately for your Friday!


1. Cheerleader 
Well, Evie is a cheerleader. Sigh. She LOVES it though!! She and Anna do cheers all.day.long. So Ella and I have picked up on a few!! Ha! But She loves it, why?! 

2. My Baby





I follow Aubie around all.the.time. and take pictures of him!😂HaHa!! But he’s sooo cute, why wouldn’t you want to take pictures of him?!

3. New Bed

My parents got a new bed, and we love it!! It is adjustable, and so much fun!!😂Obviously very little makes me happy!🤪

4. Beachin’ it












Bestie beach trip! So much fun y’all!

5. My other baby

Sweetie!! Love her!!

5. Quick Trip 


A quick trip trip to hang with cousins and eat Pf Chang’s! Yes!! 

That’s all for today see you next week!




Comments

  1. Life over where you live seems so much fun! I live way up North so it's normally cold...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment