Top 10 of Summer

Ella and I decided we would do some thing new today! Our top 10! Just sharing our top 10 randomness! Ha!
1-My bestie
If you have been following along, with my blog post...you know my best friend, Reese left. You can see my goodbye HERE. We miss her SO much! I mean, I walked off and started bawling. I was devastated! I just talked to her, and she seemed ok...so pray for her! She needs it. She needs prayers
for her new school, new friends, and peace!L
2-The beach
We are going to the beach this summer! We are super excited because...we are going with our
framily!! It is going to be awesome, so stay tuned for that!
3-All the summer 
I am so excited for all things summa!! Beach, fun in the sun, the pool, out of school...all of it! Baking (we are trying a new recipe every week!), hanging our with friends, everything!
4-Old Navy Sale 
An Old Navy SALE? Yes, please! If you haven’t seen Ella’s post (find it HERE) it is all about Old Navy lately! Many of clothes on this post are from Old Navy! They are having a huge sale, so check it out!
5-Softball
We have A LOT of softball going on! A LOT! My team is intense! Drink a gallon of water before next practice, eat protein until we finish the diet plan. Wait what?! Diet Plan? Great. No summa treats for me! HaHa!
6-My Maggie 
If your new here, read this post on Maggie. She is the sweetest person you will EVER meet, and will always cheer you up! Pray for the peace in knowing she will be ok! I’m sure she will be fine! (with the help of prayers, of course!)
7-Mix and Match Mama
Weird fact about me: I read a blog every single day. Every single morning. I have read every single post. (mostly about adoption. I have read those over, and over again!) She is the best blogger ever! Ever.
8-Podcasts 
I am listening to a podcast as I write, about Shay Shull. Ok-I have a weird addiction! Ha! Although,
reading her blog has inspired me to adopt!
9-A Little Bit of Everything 
I also read her blog, all the time. I read her blog for many reasons, but most of all the adoption page, her kids are adorable, but her youngest is plain cute! Sweet girl!
10-School OUT
Schools out! What?! Wasn’t it just August? School it out though, and I’m not mad about it!! So I will be changing my blogging schedule. I will blog Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s! I hope you continue reading,  but it was getting HARD to handle!

Today I will also be sharing my day 3️⃣+4️⃣of the 30  Say Blogging Challenge! Since I have not been doing it! Ha! Day 3 was ‘Why you Love...’ I thought I would do Why I love Summer!
Day 3-Summer is the best! I love going to the pool, and having fun in the sun! Although, I do miss
my school friends...I get to see so many more friends! Like my softball sisters!! Softball is always
busy during the summa time, but I wouldn’t have it any other way!!

Day 4-
1-I have made the all-star team 6 times!
2-I am a HUGE Auburn fan...War Eagle!
3-I have a small dog named Aubie
4-I want to be a Lawyer when I get older!
5-I love the color blue!
6-I like the lake, but LOVE the beach!
7-My cat’s name is Cupcake!
8-I love to bake, and cook!
9-I live in a small town in Alabama, and have lived there my whole life
10-I read two blogs Every. Single. Day. Mix + Match Mama, and A little bit of Everything!
11-I want to adopt a baby girl from China
12-I love all kids, but I ADORE babies
13-I want to have 4 kids...whew! That’s a lot to handle! Ha!
14-I try to drink a gallon of water a day
15-Reading is the best!
16-Writing (which is why I started this blog) is my favorite
17-I am missing Reese like crazy right now!
18-I am a straight A student
19-I am SUPER tomboy, but I also like to dress up! *somtimes (Ha!)
20-I NEVER, EVER get enough sleep! NEVER! It is SO crazy!

That’s all for today! I hoped you enjoyed! :)


Comments